Obviously that is less than desirable, but just because some platforms
may be unable to provide useful information doesn't mean we just
deprecate it for all. Implementers of SNMP agents for this MIB will thus
need to decide whether they return a value for this item or not, and if
they do what caveats may exist for it. The text already has "or zero if
there is no such process."

- Bernie