>> Also, the subnet model that NetLMM WG wants to choose is to have
>> a unique prefix for each MN.

Having a unique prefix for each MN is not the same as a
requirement to perform prefix delegation. Netlmm hosts
are required to work with existing stacks, and I would
generally expect them to use SLAAC or DHCP in the
normal manner. Just that the network advertises a
different prefix for each mobile node, e.g., on the
point to point link that the node is on. Details to
be worked out, this is still work in progress.

I would also expect that Netlmm to not disturb
other functions. So if someone wanted to deploy
a Netlmm network with an additional prefix
delegation via DHCP for mobile routers -- that
should be possible.

In short, I don't think Netlmm can be used as an
argument for a new prefix delegation scheme.

--Jari