On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Brian Haberman wrote:
    This is an update based on feedback received on the list and via
private e-mail.  Please review and comment.  I would still like to
solicit input on WG adoption.

Not sure what was the conclusion here, but I gave it a quick a read.

My main comment is that Section 4 only specifies the behaviour of the EFO option (three MUSTs) on transmit. The behaviour on receipt (particularly when those MUSTs are ignored) is unspecified.

I believe also the RA Option Bit 55-56 under IANA considerations should be 54-55 (56 be off by one bít?).