so what has happen to this? Still no feedback from authors or chairs or?

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, Paul Vixie wrote:
<snip>
I'm not sure what the status of Paul's document is since the drafts
directory only contains this one:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-ula-central-02.txt

Is Paul's superceding that or is there a merge in process?

the other authors of ula-global have not commented on my hijackery.  they
might be supportive, or angry, or complacent, about the draft-fork i made.
maybe they'll want their names removed.  maybe they'll want to merge ula-g
into ula-c and have my name removed.  maybe they'll want the fork to stay.

the i-d editor determined that my submission came after the chicago cutoff,
which really oughtn't apply for WG's that are not meeting, but so it goes.

the WG chairs have ignored my mail thus far.

so my take is, suggested changes and statements of opposition||support can
be made based on the text at http://sa.vix.com/~vixie/ula-global.txt.  i'll
be rev'ing the draft based on james' and scott's comments shortly.