> so what has happen to this? Still no feedback from authors or
> chairs or?

The WG chairs have asked the authors of the draft to review and edit it
because there is not currently consensus on ULA-C. If those authors are
smart, they will work with Vixie and incorporate some of the comments
from this list as well. Once they have finished editing, they will
submit a new draft and we will have something to comment on.

Or they may simply go away having given up on finding consensus. In that
case, Vixie's draft is still in play I believe.

I suggest that you contact the authors directly if you have some
concerns. Not all work occurs on the list.

--Michael Dillon