I have made my AD review of this document and found no
issues. The document will be moved forward.

By the way, note that the immediate need for this may be
less pressing now than a few months before. DNA WG
who was previously planning to use more bits is now
re-considering their solution for other reasons and
the new solution may not end up needing bits at all.
Also, I saw that the WGLC response came from just
a few persons. I'm not too happy about that but
perhaps it is acceptable in this case given that the
document is merely a maintenance update to provide
more space for future extensions.

Jari