Hi Folks,
   I read the latest version of the draft and it very clearly
articulates the problem it is trying to address. Thanks for doing this.
I have a few comments.

Section 1
=========

Change

"The reception of a Prefix Information Option (PIO) with the L-bit set
  and a non-zero valid lifetime creates (or updates the valid lifetime
  for an existing entry) in the prefix list. "

"The reception of a Prefix Information Option (PIO) with the L-bit set
  and a non-zero valid lifetime creates an entry (or updates the valid
  lifetime for an existing entry) in the prefix list."

Section 2 Steps 1-4
===================

It is not clear from the draft if steps 1-4 need to be followed by
RFC2461 compliant hosts. My understanding is no, but feel free to
correct me if I am wrong.

Section 2 Step 5.3

"When address resolution fails, the host SHOULD send an ICMPv6
Destination Unreachable message."

Where should the node send this message. Isn't it enough to indicate to
the requesting application that the destination is not reachable using
some kind of indication?

Cheers
Suresh