Wording nit in 2.4.2
Current:
HD is calculated for sites (e.g. on a basis of /48), instead of based
   on addresses like with IPv4
should read:
HD is calculated for prefixes (e.g. on a basis of /48), instead of based
   on endpoint addresses like with IPv4

It is not clear that the 6bone space discussion is appropriate for this
document, and restating what is effectively a policy will cause a problem in
the future. Removing the last sentence of 2. and all of 2.3 will not impact
the intent of this document. Given that the stated target audience is
network managers that have not figured out an IPv6 addressing plan,
confusing them with a discussion about ancient history is not helpful.

Tony