Hello,

This small document puts to text a common problem with RFC3484 that was
brought up several times at the mike and on Jabber.

Comments welcome. Maybe this should be quickly discussed at the next meeting??
(Yes - I do know there is a rewrite of RFC3484 in the work)

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
Maemo Software, Nokia Devices R&D