Hi Marshall,
I had a quick glance over the draft and I am not convinced that it will handle a certain class of errors.

Consider that the UDP header of the encapsulating IPv6 packet gets corrupted and the destination port gets changed to say 2280 from the AMT port (2268). This error will never be detected by the receiver and the receiver will not be able to decapsulate the multicast packet and send it on its way. If the UDP checksum was properly calculated, this error would have been detected.

Cheers
Suresh