------------------------
>    IPv6 packets sent using the Conceptual Sending Algorithm
> as described
>    in [RFC4861] only trigger address resolution for IPv6
> addresses that
>    are on-link.  Packets to any other address are sent to a default
> router.
>    If there is no default router, then the node should send an ICMPv6
>    Destination Unreachable indication as specified in
> [RFC4861] - more
>    details are provided in the Host Behavior and Rules
> section.  (Note
>    that [RFC4861] changed the behavior when the Default Router List is
> empty.
>    The behavior in the old version of Neighbor Discovery
> [RFC2461] was
>    different when there were no default routers.)  Note that ND is
> scoped
>    to a single link.  All Neighbor Solicitation responses are
> assumed to
>
>    be sent out the same interface on which the corresponding
> query was
>    received without using the Conceptual Sending Algorithm.
-------------------------

Hemant,

Okay, sounds better to me. Now these sentences:

(Note that [RFC4861] changed the behavior when the Default Router List
is empty. The behavior in the old version of Neighbor Discovery
[RFC2461] was different when there were no default routers.)

I would either delete those sentences, or change the second sentence to
read:

"In the old version of Neighbor Discovery [RFC2461], if the Default
router List is empty, rather than sending the ICMPv6 Destination
Unreachable indication, the RFC2461 node assumed that the destination
was on-link."

In other words, I would explain the difference if you're going to bother
mentioning that there is a difference.

Bert