Gorry Fairhurst wrote:
Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
[...]
Also, it might be worth to have an socket API consideration appendix...

Yes, it would need a small API update to work - this can be described if people want to progress this.

Just a socket option would be enough. I kind of feel like there should
not be a standard API though. It should only be used in a few special
cases where a standard API may not be needed. If there is a standard
API, it might be tempting to use this in general...

Stig

I think the main question we face is which approach to advocate:
* UDP
* An updated UDP with no checksum
* UDP-Lite
* A UDP-Lite profile (e.g. only minimal coverage)
* UDPTT

I don't know if I answered your questions.

Best wishes,

Gorry