I agree with everything Роман Донченко wrote.

I just wanted to comment these two things:
4.2.  "::" Usage
4.2.1.  shorten as much as possible
4.2.2.  One 16 bit 0 Field
4.2.3.  When "::" Can Be Used Twice

When cases where it is possible to use "::" in two or more different
sections of an address, implementation to shorten the side with
longer 16 bit 0 fields are more common (i.e. latter is shortened in
2001:0:0:1:0:0:0:1).  When the length of 16 bit 0 fields are equal
(i.e. 2001:db8:0:0:1:0:0:1), the former is usually shortened.

The wordings "can be used twice" and "is possible to use ..." are IMO misleading, since :: cannot be used twice.

Maybe you should use something like "when there are two or more alternative placings for ::"?

--
        Aleksi Suhonen