Disagree on multiple accounts.

First, as I stated in other threads the "g" rule doesn't apply to
IPv6 addresses.  It only applies to IEEE EUI-64's (not Modified EUI-64's
or interface identifiers).

Second, it's not true that they only apply to addresses used on IPv6 links.
The u/l bit is reserved for global use as Brian Carpenter also noted.

> Point-2: in IIDs, the only escape combination of u and g bits MAY be
> used for ALL possible new IID formats (having universal OR local
> scopes).

I can't parse the above sentence.

> - Since CGAs are to be used on IPv6 links, they are not concerned
> with Point-1.

Disagree, see above.