On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 23:40:14 +1000, Hesham Soliman
<hes...@elevatemobile.com> wrote:
>> SeND is theoretically not easy to deploy - you need to provision
>> cryptography material on all nodes.
>
> => Why? You only need to provision routers if you want them to support
> proof of prefix ownership, but you certainly don't need to provision
> all nodes, that's the advantage of CGAs.

First, you need a trust anchor to verify. Trust cannot be bootstrapped out
of nothing, or I missed something?

As far CGAs, they require a "postcard" IPR license from Microsoft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/676/
which -I assume- makes them legally incompatible with the Linux IPv6 stack
in USA.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont