Hi Vijay,

On 09-09-18 11:17 AM, Vijayrajan ranganathan wrote:
Hi,
   If I want to use more than 1 loopback IPv4 address, I can
   assign one from 127.0.0.0/8 address range.

   Does IANA reserve some IPv6 address range for loopback communication?

No. There is only a single address ::1/128 that has been allocated for use on loopback interfaces.

   If not, what is the best address range to use for assigning such an
IPv6 address?

There is no such range allocated. If you have a valid use case that requires such range, you can write a draft and try to request an IANA allocation for it.

Thanks
Suresh