I'm considering a more general case, as in my previous note. I do't see ULAs as a general case; they are a specific case of a larger problem. And I think we should solve the multihomed case and let single-homing be a special case of that. The point is that you have some number of active prefixes (two in a single-attached domain, N+1 in a multihomed domain), and you want the prefixes distributed correctly.