Hi Jonathan,

I was just thinking and the following came to my mind.
What do you do for a packet going out of the RPL domain? You probably
have to remove the RH4 header when the packet has to go out of the
domain.

If the above is an issue, it is best solved with IP-in-IP tunnels. So
the outer IP header with the RH4 header will be removed by the edge
node and all will be good. I think you should still consider the
solution of IP-in-IP in the RPL domain, even after increasing the MTU
size.

Thanks,
Vishwas