YES!

I think this has become a big obstacle to deploying IPv6. I realise that a lot
of the early hype about IPv6 implied it was inherently secure, but hype is
hype. A high level of security is not achieved by magic. Having to mess with
certificates and key exchange is no easier in IPv6 than it is in IPv4!

Bert