Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-gont-6man-obsolete-eid-option-00
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 01:18:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <idsubmiss...@ietf.org>
To: ferna...@gont.com.ar

A new version of I-D, draft-gont-6man-obsolete-eid-option-00.txt has
been successfully submitted by Fernando Gont and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-gont-6man-obsolete-eid-option
Revision:        00
Title:           Moving the Endpoint Identifier (EID) Option to Obsolete Status
Creation_date:   2010-08-29
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 9

Abstract:
This document recommends that the IPv6 Endpoint Identification (EID)
option (hex value 0x8a) be moved to Obsolete status.

The IETF Secretariat.

--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: ferna...@gont.com.ar || fg...@acm.org