Hi Doug,
  Just clarifying one technical point that you raised.

On 10-09-10 03:04 PM, Doug Barton wrote:

Two responses. If we can't expect the hosts to be changed in order for this to work, how do we expect them to send clever new RS messages even if the draft is adopted (or perhaps I'm misunderstanding something)? And

The hosts do not get changed at all. They send standard RS messages (as defined in RFC4861). The "clever new" RS messages you refer to are actually not RS messages at all. They are plain old RS messages tunneled in another IPv6 datagram between the access node and the edge router.

Thanks
Suresh