In general, I support advancement of this draft, since it is largely
documenting an existing practice, but I think that Mark brings up a few
points that should be incorporated as clarification in the draft. More
comments below inline

Wes George

[WES] Then my recommendation would be to explicitly state this in the
document. Perhaps something specifying that this document only discusses use
of /127 for global scope IPv6 space, and link-local /127 links is out of
scope for the document.

>  (d)-(f):
> Static IPv6 neighbor has been used occasionally. There are quite a few
> sources which describe it, so please refer to them.

[WES] No, you should have informative references to them in the document
rather than leaving the reader to infer/find them. And specifically for D
and E, you need to provide some guidance to implementers on what should be
done in these cases.