-----Original Message-----
From: Mikael Abrahamsson [mailto:swm...@swm.pp.se]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 6:01 PM
To: Hemant Singh (shemant)
Cc: ipv6@ietf.org
Subject: RE: question regarding draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise-02
section 2.3

>Anyhow, the above text seems fine to me from a technical point of view,

>nothing pops up as weird or wrong anyway. I think it needs a second
look
>over before it's ready for publishing?

Ah, the text I wrote is in conversational language and I don't deem the
text for use in an RFC.  However, if the WG thinks such text needs
addition to this document, I'd be happy to provide more tighter text.
For example, change mac-addr to link-layer address and the fact that if
the link layer supports addresses, it is the IPv6 ND Source Link-Layer
Address option that carries the link-layer address.

Hemant