Hi,

I've read quickly these two drafts. Here are some comments/questions:

o draft-gont-v6ops-ra-guard-evasion

IMHO, this draft should update RFC 6105 (If so, RFC6105 reference
should move from Informative References section to the Normative
References one).
Just a comment about your example for the fragmentation case with 2
Destination extensions: from RFC2460 (section 4.1), this only occurs
when there is also a Routing Header extension, so I have to add a RH
in your example (better chance to get a fragmentation :))

o draft-gont-6man-nd-extension-headers

IMHO, this is not a good idea to forbid the use of IPv6 extension with
NDP messages, especially when the reason is partially based on
implementation issues (i.e. the implementation is not able to process
an IPv6 packet): today, there is no real use of Extension header with
NDP but, tomorrow, if we need such an use for a solution, what will
happen?
Regarding the fragmentation, is it not possible for the RA-Guard
device to reassemble the fragments and so to be able to check whether
this a RA message or not?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Best regards.

JMC.