Francois,

> I try to ping some routers on one of their Subnet-Router anycast addresses
> (SRAA).
> (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4291#section-2.6.1)
>
> Some (Cisco) reply with an unicast source address (same subnet prefix).
> Another one (Alcatel) reply with the SRAA as source address.
> A Linux kernel in IPv6 forwarding mode behave like the Cisco router.
>
> The RFC 4291 removed the restrictions on using IPv6 anycast addresses, so a
> SRAA may be used as a source address.
>
> Is there an RFC which describe the reply source address that must be used ?

not as far as I know. the closest we have is probably
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-itojun-ipv6-anycast-analysis-02

6rd is one of the few applications using the Subnet router anycast. we thought
it useful for troubleshooting and then particularly as a way to identify BR if
the reply was the BR's unicast address instead of the anycast. your mileage may
vary.

cheers,
Ole