Hi,

----- Original Message -----

Perhaps it is not clear enough in RFC 3484 if the algorithm for source
address selection is involved or not for replies to IPv6 packets of
unconnected protocols (UDP, ICMP echo request, etc.).

If agreed, draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise should add a clear status on this
question.

Thanks,
François-Xavier