Brian,

I agree this is a good idea.  <draft-ietf-6man-node-req-bis-11.txt> is recently
entered AUTH48 so this may be possible.  I doubt we are going to update
node-requirements again for a while, so it would be good to do it now.

The first step is to see if anyone on the list disagrees with this approach.
Comments?

I have asked the authors to propose text to the ipv6 list.

Bob