Personally, I am OK changing the scope to a RPL routing domain rather than a
RPL Instance.  If one really wants to limit to a RPL Instance, then they can
also include a RPL Option.  This is what we originally had in
rpl-routing-header-05.  This change was made late during the IESG review
process.

Jari, would you support reverting the scope of the RPL SRH to a RPL routing
domain rather than a RPL Instance?

Thanks.

--
Jonathan Hui