On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 4:46 AM, Brian Haberman

> I am not sure there is a benefit to adding a single adjective to the noted
> sentence.  The actual reference is correct, so the reader will be correctly
> directed to the Lightweight MLD specification.
>
> Regards,
> Brian

Fair enough.

My understanding was that "Lightweight MLDv2" is the name of the RFC
in the reference, as such shouldn't we be getting it right -
especially in the sense that the name is close enough to MLDv2 and
therefore avoiding confusion would be a good thing? i.e. it's less an
adjective - if we're referring to an RFC, we should do it properly -
especially when there is another, similar and related RFC that is also
being discussed in the same paragraph?

If only because it made me stop, get a little confused and have to go
back and re-read the section (hence the Errata!) to get it clear in my
mind what was going on.

Regards,

Sam