Odd you should mention the speeding ticket.

Cop pulled Rich over just after they entered OK on the way down. Sauntered up to the car and said, "Do you know how fast you were going?" Rich said, yes. Officer says, 86. Rich says, The heck I was. The cruise control was set on 75" (in a 75 mph zone). To make a long story short, the guy backed down. And Rich went on his way.

Kev had stopped to wait for Rich. The cop decided he would hassle Kev to save face about stopping in the breakdown. Kev said they were changing drivers and he went on.

But the trip was a typical Kevin trip. We had fire trucks at the Hotel Sunday morning. (someone trapped in the elevator.) Never happens when I am in a hotel, but if Kevin is around. . . . ;-)