I prefer A. (public address is to be preferred)

Whatever the final choice will be, I would like 3484bis to allow the
policy setting to be reversed.

BTW, my choice is based on:
- privacy is anyway given away with cookies, HTTP headers such as
User-Agent string
- stable address is key for audit-trail (so Fernando's proposal is
useful here)

Of