Hi Chairs,

On 06/13/2012 08:29 AM, Ole Trøan wrote:
> All,
>      This starts a 2-week consensus call on adopting
>
>      Title     : Security and Interoperability Implications of Oversized IPv6
> Header
>                  Chains
>      Author(s) : F. Gont, V. Manral
>      Filename  : draft-gont-6man-oversized-header-chain-02
>      Pages     : 12
>      Date      : 2012-06-13
>
> as a 6MAN WG document.  Please state your opinion (either for or
> against) on making this draft a WG draft either on the mailing list or
> to the chairs.  This call will end June 27, 2012.

I read through the draft and I am generally supportive of the sentiment
behind the draft. But the draft itself is not at all clear on what
constitutes a "entire IPv6 header chain". Without this, I think the
draft in its current form is not actionable. I would like a crisper
definition of what exactly is the expected behavior on sending,
receiving and intermediate nodes

Thanks
Suresh