I have read this draft and support it, as it provides a valuable
security update to IPv6.

Nits:

s/A received "atomic fragments" should be "reassembled" from the
contents of that sole fragment./
Each received "atomic fragment" should be individually "reassembled"
from the contents of that sole fragment./

/Many implementations fail to perform validation checks on the received
ICMPv6 error messages, as recommended in Section 5.2 of [RFC4443] and
[RFC5927]./

Although RFC4443 is a standard track document, none of the language in
Section 5.2 contains RFC2119 keywords.
RFC5927 is informational.

You may consider this a separate but related issue to atomic fragments,
but does validation checking of ICMPv6 messages need to be addressed
further in your current ID? I think your current ID stands alone whether
these validation checks are performed or not.

Are we then really justified in chastising implementors who ignore these
recommendations by somehow implying they've 'failed'?
Suggested alternative s/Many implementations fail to/Many
implementations do not/

regards,
RayH