Le 2013-02-07 à 17:55, Doug Barton <do...@dougbarton.us> a écrit :

> On 02/07/2013 06:01 AM, Rémi Després wrote:
>> Besides, these remaining concerns are aside from the question asked by
>> Softwire
>
> Rémi,
>
> Do you admit to the possibility that the design coming from softwire might
> have flaws that should be addressed before it proceeds?

Of course I do!

OTOH, the place to discuss efficiently potential design flaws is the WG where
experts of the design are present.

> I'm not saying necessarily that it does, although people here a lot smarter
> than me have raised concerns that I would like to see addressed in a manner
> other than, "I don't want to talk about that."

OK, please quote the exchange(s) you are referring to, and I will try to answer
more.

Note that preferring to discuss in a better forum isn't "I don't want to talk
about that".
Anyway, sorry if I gave this impression.

Regards,
RD