The Orlando 6MAN w.g. agenda has been updated and can be found at:

  http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/86/agenda/agenda-86-6man

The changes include:

- Changed all of the links to not include the draft version number so the
latest version is always returned.

- Added "A method for Generating Stable Privacy-Enhanced Addresses with IPv6"
because it is a working group document and we wanted the author to go over the
changes that have come out of the IESG reviews.

- Reordered the "U/G" bit related talks.

- Due to the addition of the "Stable Privacy-Enhanced Privacy-Enhanced
Addresses" talk, moved "Security Implications of IPv6 options of Type 10xxxxxx"
to the time available section to

This leaves 10 minutes of open time that we think is a reasonable buffer in
case anything runs over.

Bob & Ole