Since it is not clear whether or not I will be given a timeslot (I'm one of
those as the time permits people) to present our draft and how it relates to
ND security, I would like the opportunity to present it to the people who
have already commented on it and also people who are attending the IETF
meeting and have read it and have a further interest in it. We can get to
together at a mutually agreed upon place and time and I can cover the
details in a 5 to 10 minute period. Please feel free to send me an email
message. I will upload the latest version tomorrow. The draft is available
at:  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rafiee-6man-ssas-02.txt

Thanks,

Hosnieh