In your previous mail you wrote:

>  About the modifier that I have, I will also check to determine whether using
>  makes breaking it easier or harder. If it is easier. then I will use the
>  entire 64 bits of the public key (set bit u and g) and use the fixed part of
>  the public key.

=> I don't believe 64 vs 48 bits will change a lot for a RSA public key.

>  Francis: SSAS also provides proof of IP address ownership as does CGA.  The
>  question here is not that but is on the security considerations that are
>  based on my calculations with regard to the probability of being able to
>  break it. I believe that what Christian says is not true, but I will have to
>  try it to prove him wrong. About other algorithms, CGA can use them as well
>  so you cannot compare the computational times based on the use of those
>  algorithms.

=> I fully disagree with your security considerations. My math shows
to build a matching RSA public key takes a similar time than to
build a new RSA key pair. Note it won't be enough to go through
a hash function and to take benefit of pre-image resistance because
you doesn't have enough bit in the interface ID. My conclusion is
you have to reinvent CGAs to get similar/equivalent security properties.

Regards

francis.dup...@fdupont.fr