Hi all,
I have performed my usual AD review of draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt prior to it moving towards IETF Last Call. The document is well-written and I only have a few comments. Once we have resolved these, we can move the document along in the publication process...

1. Section 2

* The beginning of this section indicates that the Address Selection option contains zero or more policy table options. It would be good to clarify that sending an Address Selection option with zero policy table options allows the operator to convey the values of the A & P flags.

* The descriptions of "precedence" and "label" should probably indicate their direct relationship to the policy table structure in RFC 6724.

2. In section 3, I was expecting better detail in *how* the information in the DHCP options is handled. I am not aware of any other DHCP-provided information that is conditional based on the user's whim. This seems like it could lead to hard to diagnose brokenness.

3. In section 6, I think it is better to point to the actual IANA registry where the options will be documented, rather than the RFC that created the registry.

Regards,
Brian