Brian,

thank you for your review.
I posted a revision to reflect your suggestions.

Regarding the section 3, I changed several sentences, to reduce
implementors' confusion, and to serve better for uniform implementation
behavior.

Best regards,

----
A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-10.txt
has been successfully submitted by Arifumi Matsumoto and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt
Revision:        10
Title:           Distributing Address Selection Policy using DHCPv6
Creation date:   2013-04-30
Group:           6man
Number of pages: 10
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-10
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-10

Abstract:
   RFC 6724 defines default address selection mechanisms for IPv6 that
   allow nodes to select an appropriate address when faced with multiple
   source and/or destination addresses to choose between.  The RFC 6724
   allowed for the future definition of methods to administratively
   configure the address selection policy information.  This document
   defines a new DHCPv6 option for such configuration, allowing a site
   administrator to distribute address selection policy overriding the
   default address selection parameters and policy table, and thus
   control the address selection behavior of nodes in their site.