Hosnieh,

Please see http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-ug-01
whose WG Last Call just ended, with a few comments to
be incorporated.

IMHO, since we seem to agree that these bits have no defined
semantics in an IID, you can specify them as you want in a
new IID format. I would only suggest paying attention to the
last paragraph of section 3:

"To the extent that each method of IID creation specifies the values
 of the "u" and "g" bits, and that each new method is carefully
 designed in the light of its predecessors, these bits tend to reduce
 the chances of duplicate IIDs."

Regards
   Brian Carpenter