Hi,
I applied Fernando's recent comments. I also clarified the usage of the new
algorithm to make it clear that is not CGA (for those who interpreted it
incorrectly). Now this draft addresses all the deficiencies contained in RFC
4941 so as to prevent node tracking or location tracking attacks that could
result from the use of a bad randomization choice for IID generation or
because of using EUI-64 in generating public addresses or because there is
the possibility that the IIDs will not be changed when the node joins a new
network.

 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-6man-ra-privacy

Please review and share your concerns if there are any.

Thank you,
Best,
Hosnieh