Hi Ole,
  Thanks for your comments. Please find responses inline.

Sure. Will add the updates tag

> - "AP" isn't defined section 1.

Will add it.

> - section 1 bullet b. couldn't you argue that turning off periodic RAs is a
> configuration error?

Not sure. It is commonly used in several WLAN and datacenter networks
to reduce the amount of multicast traffic.

> - section 1 bullet c. If a link isn't multicast capable, you couldn't send RS
> in the
> general case either.
>                             ISATAP has special provisions for that. could you
> make c) more
> general?

Not sure how to make this more general. Do you have some suggestions?

> - section 2.1. "...results in a default route". is awkward. this is the
> function we
> call "router discovery" in rfc4861,

Would it work if we simply reword " an RA that results in a default route is
received"
into "an RA with a non-zero Router Lifetime"?

Thanks
Suresh