On 17/06/16 19:46, Prout, Ryan C. wrote:
I am trying to get iPXE to work with a myricom NIC using this driver
myri10ge and this server HP Proliant DL360 G6. I have successfully used
my iPXE build on another machine but this one keeps giving me issues.

I have set the IP, gateway, DNS and confirmed that the proper MAC addrss
is on net0. The net0 interface comes up and has a link but I am unable
to ping anything. I get an error pointing me here ipxe.org/3c0860.

What output do you get from "ifstat" and "route"?

Michael