Paul et al,
That didn't make any sense... if the point was a PC is cheap enough to
obtain today... uh, may I mention... a cassette player is even cheaper -
about $5 used, $19 new and yes they are available.  Anyone who is a QSL
managaer, in my opinion, should be able to handle ALL formats.  In my
opinion, QSLs shall be signed by the CE or station manager... the qsl
'mangler' (volunteer or intern)rather should do ALL the prep work.  But then
qagain, who asked me?  Technology has definately become "the" hindrance -
making a bunch of old dxers grumpy old geezers. Here we go... someone opened
the bag... moi?
Konnie