Patrick

I set the 13 watt CFB about a foot away from, and in line with the
loop. I set my NRD 545 to USB and tuned from about 500 to 1780 kHz. I
retuned the loop every couple hundred kHz. I  switched off the lamp
every time I ran across a questionable signal. I did not detect a
single carrier or even any hash attributable to the CFB.

Dave
Burlington, ON
NRD 545 + 40" box loop
N 43 18      W 079 48