Hi Tom, it is a super 2, and I know something is dirty in there because
when I tune the dial, it started off on fm, then spread to A M, and
now, when I tune especially around where k g o is, it makes an awful
noise when I'm trying to tune.  I've never taken a radio apart, that's
why I want somebody to help me.