Colin, no kidding. It does not hurt to tell them that they are doing
something to make their signal more listenable.

I have complained to WBZ because THEIR SIGNAL is taking a hit from WHO's
IBOC despite the fact that WBZ itself is running IBOC.

By the way, I don't consider this to be a waste of bandwidth. Even if
nothing changes, at least I have had my say.

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com