Pat, may I disagree with you a bit?  I think that stations going to the
internet is NOT the answer if they want to gain listeners. The reason is
that they would never attract the same number of listeners as they do
now. A large station going on the internet will make them a little fish
in a big pond because there are so many other people out there
broadcasting on the Internet. They might have a few niche listeners and
not much more.

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com