Why give iBLOC/HD so much power? HD jamming will kill radio? How? We're
speaking out. Many post on 'anti-iboc'  - objective - websites. Our actions,
and
those of radio pundits, analog broadcasters, and concerned listeners have by no
means passed unnoticed.

  Wall Street has at last kicked BigKorpseorate radio off its big, fat,
crackcash sugarteat. Good for real broadcasters. Not so good for kronykasters.

Isn't human imperfection cruel? We exclaim all is lost, always, when within
sight of land.

No time to quit. TeamBLOC is on the ropes. They're flailing,  yet again
trying to marginalize jamming with that tedious old canard re HD only affects
'DX'ers'.

My foot. HD affects everyone, within and without the United States.

HD affects the treasure known as public airwaves.

  Why does TeamBLOC think we'll stand idly by as they jam radio to ruin with
putrid, putrescent, shrieking noise?

Don't they have a gift for delusion?

They'd love it if 'radio is dead' notion catches on. Then, in 90s tradition,
they could shutter their lackluster stations and peddle off 'their' spectrum
to our 'partners in prosperity'.

Never did they expect to get caught. They counted upon slicking HD past all
of us, throwing a switch, and jamming competitors to ruin and listeners to
submission.

As one ordinary listener states, 'I have to buy an HD radio for each car, and
several for the house. The ones we have work fine, and there's nothing on HD
streams worth hearing.

Does that sound like 'sweeping the country'?

HD won't kill radio. HD, as do all schemes, carries within the seeds of its
unravelling. HD jamming, and apologists' callous dismissals, will finish iBLOC
all by themselves.

                                                   paul vincent zecchino

manaprophesyin' key, fl