OK so I live 13 miles WNW of WBBM. But with my temp. BOGs aimed ENE at Maine
I have good side nulls of WBBM and can phase them down even more. There was
some XEMF in there(IDed 0859:30 GMT) (I didn't take the time and trouble to
terminate to reduce back end) and occ. traces of CFDR's C&W, but not a trace
of WCXH.

As a Vermont DXer also noted no trace but had CFDR, I have to ask if they
were on ?

73 from a disappointed KAZ

PS well not so disappointed since virtually any trace of power line noise
has been gone for a week !!